- Pay nothing extra.
- Amazon automatically donates 0.5% of the price of your purchases to Measure the Clouds Ministries.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products. Same prices. Same services.
Click on the orange Amazon Smile button to the right. This will take you to Amazon Smile and automatically link your purchases to Measure the Clouds Ministries. You may be asked to login to Amazon Smile. Just use your usual Amazon account email and password.
Although the sites are identical and use your same login, only purchases made through Smile.Amazon.com, not the regular Amazon site, are eligible for donations. Smile Always is a very helpful extension that ensures every time you go to Amazon your web browser automatically takes you to Smile.Amazon.
To add the Smile Always extension to your web browser click on the image to the right and then click the blue “Add to Chrome” button on the upper right of the page.
You’re all set! Thanks for your support.
For iPhone, iPad, and Android users:
If you shop on your iOS or Android device using the Amazon app, your purchases will not be counted by AmazonSmile. (I know, bummer.) However, there is a way around this dilemma. Follow these steps:
- Open the Safari web browser and type smile.amazon.com in the web address field at the top. AmazonSmile will open.
- Sign in with your Amazon account email address and password
- Click search all charitable organizations: Type MEASURE THE CLOUDS
- Choose MEASURE THE CLOUDS Wheaton, IL and Click SELECT
- Choose the middle [share] icon with an upward arrow at the bottom of your device screen and then click + Add to Home Screen
- Type the name you want for your icon such as AmazonSmile or just Amazon
Click this icon from your phone to browse and shop AmazonSmile rather than using Amazon app (which you may want to delete to avoid confusion). Your Account on AmazonSmile is identical to your account on Amazon. You will see your cart, all past purchases, wish lists, etc.